MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Hair Dye Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 131 pages with table and figures in it.
This research study involved the extensive usage of both primary and secondary data sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry, including the government policy, market environment, competitive landscape, historical data, present trends in the market, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in related industry, and market risks, opportunities, market barriers and challenges. The following illustrative figure shows the market research methodology applied in this report.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Hair Dye in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Hair dyeing or hair coloring is the practice of changing the natural hair color. Hair coloring is basically of 3 types: Permanent, Semi-permanent and Temporary. Often, the prime reason for hair coloring is cosmetic and enhancement of natural beauty. Hair coloring is extremely popular and various shades of hair dye are offered by almost every leading cosmetic brand. About 75% of women in the US dye their hair.
Consumers use hair color and dye not only to cover gray hair but also to make a style statement. Consumers’ desire to look fashionable is thus driving the hair color market. L’OrÃ©al, the leader in the hair color market, markets its products as “Beauty for all.” The company has endorsed many celebrities and beauty experts (so-called brand ambassadors) for product promotion and advertising across different regions. The hair color market has also seen similar revenue from the middle-class population.
Global Hair Dye Industry mainly concentrates on North America and Europe. The Global leading players in this market are L’OrÃ©al Paris, Garnier, Henkel, Liese, Goldwell, Wella, Clairol, HOYU, Shiseido, Godrej and a few others.
The worldwide market for Hair Dye is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 8.7% over the next five years, will reach 40800 million US$ in 2023, from 24700 million US$ in 2017.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Temporary Hair Dye
Semi- and Demi-Permanent Hair Dye
Permanent Hair Dye
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Order a purchase Report Copy at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Hair Dye market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Hair Dye Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Hair Dye, with sales, revenue, and price of Hair Dye, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Hair Dye, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Hair Dye market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Hair Dye sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
About Us: MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Globe’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain