MarketResearchNest.com Reports add “2018-2023 Global Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Consumption Market Report” new report to its research database. The report spread across 130 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) is a programmable integrated circuit (IC) or semiconductor device. The device could be reprogrammed as per preferred functionality or application requirement such as Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) that are function-specific. FPGAs offer several advantages such as rapid prototyping, easy debugging, low cost and lower the danger of product annihilation. Increasing need for customizable integrated is expected to drive the FPGA market. Growing demand for high performance IC designs and power efficient is expected to provide positive avenues to the market growth. Additionally, technological advancement in the telecom sector such as LTE and 3G technologies is estimated to favor the market growth.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) industry is concentrate. Altera and Xilinx are the market leader and they occupied about 85.93% of the whole sales value market. The market is consolidated monopoly. The multinational companies occupied mostly of the market share.
Second, the sales volume increases from 18273.5 K Units in 2011 to 20454.5 K Units in 2016 with the average growth rate of more than 2.4%.
Third, Honshu Region occupied 71.22% of the sale volume in 2015. It is followed by Kyushu Region, which respectively have around 13.47% of the global total industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
Request a sample copy at
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Consumption market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- SRAM Programmed FPGA
- Antifuse Programmed FPGA
- EEPROM Programmed FPGA
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Center
- Military and Aerospace
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
Altera, Xilinx, Lattice, Microsemi, Atmel, Achronix
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC at
This report also splits the market by region:
United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil
China, Japan, Korea
India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France
Italy, Russia, Spain
Middle East and Africa
Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain