MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Cannabis Oil Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” new report to its research database. The report spread across 110 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
This comprehensive Global Cannabis Oil Market research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers.
Cannabis oil is from the marijuana plant (cannabis indicas). The oil is extracted from the leaves of the cannabis plant. It contains high levels of THC. It is used for medicinal purposes and as a recreational drug.
Cannabis oil reached considerable popularity when a man in Canada named Rick Simpson began distributing this concentrate, albeit illegally, as a medicine. Rick’s oil (commonly known as “Rick Simpson oil”) brought the long studied knowledge about the anti-tumor and various medicinal properties of cannabis to the mainstream.
Global major cannabis oil production regions are USA, Canada and Europe. Canada is the largest production region, which produced 1071.6 kilo bottles in 2017, accounting for 52.66%. USA is the second largest production region, with production of 778.9 kilo bottles in 2017.
In 2017, the global Cannabis Oil market size was 100 million US$ and is forecast to 2160 million US in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 46.9% from 2018. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Cannabis Oil market based on company, product type, application and key regions.
New vendors in the market are facing tough competition from established international vendors as they struggle with technological innovations, reliability and quality issues. The report will answer questions about the current market developments and the scope of competition, opportunity cost and more.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate of Cannabis Oil in these regions, from 2013 to 2025 (forecast), covering
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central and South America and Middle East and Africa.
Request Free Sample Research Report @
Cannabis Oil in its database, which provides an expert and in-depth analysis of key business trends and future market development prospects, key drivers and restraints, profiles of major market players, segmentation and forecasting.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Cannabis Oil include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Cannabis Oil include
- Select Oil
- I.N.D. Concentrates
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- Emblem Cannabis Oils
- The Lab
- Absolute Terps
Market by Product Type:
- Organic Cannabis Oil
- Non-Organic Cannabis Oil
Market by Application:
Moreover, the research report assessed market key features, consisting of revenue, capacity utilization rate, price, gross, growth rate, consumption, production, export, supply, cost, market size & share, industry demand, export & import analysis, and CAGR
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC @
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Cannabis Oil market size (value and volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Cannabis Oil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Cannabis Oil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cannabis Oil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Cannabis Oil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Cannabis Oil are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
The pharmaceuticals & healthcare industry has witnessed some of the major breakouts thus increasing the average life expectancy of Humans. Access to the data has allowed the patients and caretakers to compare the costs and services of different healthcare professionals and hospitals and choose a suitable one. The industry experts are quite positive about the future of the healthcare markets and expect higher investments in the upcoming years.
The industry is facing pressure from the governments regarding the concerns of the cost of the drugs and healthcare devices. Hence the pharmaceutical companies are concentrating on the cost effectiveness of the drugs. This can be done by improving data collection, analysis of the production and supply chain, increasing the use of the automation and finally keeping up with the new technologies. As been regulated the industry has to follow the first motive of patients safety. So it’s not that easy to make changes in the manufacturing process.
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain